Biotech Pharmaceutical products are a very important family of product for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of many types of diseases. Excipients are not only needed for the preparation of the final delivered products but also for the production and growth of cells and the isolation and purification of the resulting proteins.
IMCD Pharma offers a comprehensive range of excipients for use in these challenging or unstable processes and formulations of complex biological molecules.
The IMCD Pharma biotech portfolio consists of:
Solubilizers, surfactants and emulsifiers
- ABITEC – Captex®Triglycerides, Capmul® Mono, Di and Triglycerides, Acconon® PEGylated Esters
- BASF – Soluplus®, Kolliphor®HS 15 Polyoxyl 15 Hydroxystearate, Kolliphor® EL/ELP/RH 40 Ethoxylated Castor Oils, Kolliphor® P Poloxamer (various molecular weight), Kolliphor® PS Polysorbate, Kolliphor® CA Polyoxyl 20 Cetostearyl Ether, Kolliphor® SLS Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Kolliphor® TPGS Vitamin E PEG Succinate and Kollisolv®PEG Polyethylene Glycol
- Mitsubishi – Kagaku – Surfhope® Sucrose Esters Full Range HLB
- Roquette – Pearlitol®Mannitol and Neosorb® Sorbitol: Pyrogen Fee, DC, Powder, SD and Solution
- Roquette – Lycadex® Dextrose : Pyrogen Free, Powder
- Domino – Sucrose : powder and Granular
- Roquette – Starch: Powder, pregelatinized, partially pregelatinized
- Roquette – Kleptose® HP and HPB parenteral grade
- JOST – High purity metallic salts and Phosphates (nutritional and fermentation)
- Chemtrade – pH adjusters